We are recruiting!
Due to continued expansion a new opportunity has arisen for an Operations Manager at Oakstown, Co. Meath.
- Direct and manage the Oakstown business to deliver optimum profitability and overall
achievement of the objectives of the Company.
- Assists in establishing strong growth targets for Oakstown, taking a hands on approach
to delivering on those targets.
- Develop and execute marketing, sales and operational plans to achieve revenue and
- Work with other divisions within the O’Reilly Group to optimise the exchange of
information, sales co-ordination, production and logistical planning.
- Develop Plans to improve efficiencies, outputs and cost reductions.
- Ensures the company runs with integrity, legality and conformity to established
- Promotes Safety in the Workplace.
- Experienced self-starter.
- Previous Experience in an Operations Management or a Commercial Management Role.
- Excellent Communicational, Organisational and Leadership Skills.
- Ambitious with Ability to Problem Solve.
To apply please forward your CV with a brief cover letter to: