Our Precast Concrete 6PE Sewage Treatment Tanks System is the ideal BAF wastewater treatment for domestic dwellings.
Features of the 6PE Sewage Treatment Tanks
- We offer a full installation service, supplying, fitting and commissioning each system.
- Our staff will be on hand during installation with years of experience to ensure that your system is perfectly installed.
- When installed, our tanks are fitted flush with the surrounding ground level – no unsightly equipment protruding above ground.
- We supply the Electronic Control Box, Alarm Panel and all the necessary cable for each system.
- We can provide a maintenance contract to ensure your septic tank is performing correctly.
- Our PE6 system is supplied with concrete risers to maximum height of 900mm, up to 50 meters of 7 core SWA cable, control panel, air blower, water pump (depending on system) and a two-year guarantee on all components.
- If you have a specific requirement, we offer a wider range of concrete tank shapes and sizes to cover a broad level of suitability. Call us on 046 9431389 or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are now able to offer HUMM Finance – more here
Have a question?
Call us on 046 9431389 or contact us on email@example.com with any queries about your septic tank. Also see our BAF Sewage Treatment Systems.
Download Spec Sheet Here >
Lead Time for standard products is 7-14 days.
Delivery available to Ireland and UK.
Each order will be allocated to a dedicated account manager who will liaise with you or your groundsman directly ensuring the process runs smoothly
Delivery 0-100km: Free
Delivery over 100km: Please contact us on 046 9431389 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns & Refunds
O’Reilly Oakstown will endeavour to supply you with the highest quality product and service. In accordance with Irish and European Union consumer laws, you have seven days after receipt of order to cancel the order in its entirety or any part thereof, providing the goods are in a re-saleable condition.
Should you wish to cancel any order, you must contact email@example.com or call 046 943 1389
Our dispatch office will make arrangements with you for the goods to be returned. If you wish for O’Reilly Oakstown to arrange the collection of tank, the tank must be overground and clear of any debris. A hardcore surface from road to tank must be in place. Please note that a transport and administration charge will apply, which will not exceed 35% of the gross value of the goods.
Upon return of the cancelled goods to O’Reilly Oakstown and verification that they are in a re-saleable condition, we will refund the value of the goods by bank transfer, less any transport and administration charges, within 28 days
Cost includes installation using a rigid truck with rear mounted crane
Good access is assumed for a 4 axel rigid truck with rear mounted crane.
Excavation for tank can be coordinated with delivery which ensures the tank(s) can be installed directly from truck to excavation.
Note our domestic systems range from 5 to 13 tonne in weight.
WEIGHT: Tank 6500kg Lid 1010kg