Our Precast Concrete Septic Tank 3400L is ideal for new builds or for upgrading your tank.
Features of the Septic Tank 3400L
- We offer a full installation service, supplying, fitting and commissioning each system.
- When installed, our Septic Tanks are fitted flush with the surrounding ground level – no unsightly equipment protruding above ground.
- We can provide a maintenance contract to ensure your septic tank is performing correctly.
- If you have a specific requirement, we offer a wider range of concrete tank shapes and sizes to cover a broad level of suitability. Call us on 046 9431389 or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Concrete Tank Advantages
- Reliable & Durable – Reinforced concrete
- Efficient & Economical – Low energy use
- Discreet & Unobstructed post installation
- EN 12566-3 & SR66 Certified
- Full installation service from the Oakstown team
Have a question?
Call us on 046 9431389 or contact us on email@example.com with any queries about your septic tank. Also see our BAF Sewage Treatment Systems
Download Spec Sheet Here >
Lead Time for standard products is 7-14 days.
Delivery available to Ireland and UK.
Each order will be allocated to a dedicated account manager who will liaise with you or your groundsman directly ensuring the process runs smoothly
Delivery 0-100km: Free
Delivery over 100km: Please contact us on 046 9431389 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns & Refunds
O’Reilly Oakstown will endeavour to supply you with the highest quality product and service. In accordance with Irish and European Union consumer laws, you have seven days after receipt of order to cancel the order in its entirety or any part thereof, providing the goods are in a re-saleable condition.
Should you wish to cancel any order, you must contact email@example.com or call 046 943 1389
Our dispatch office will make arrangements with you for the goods to be returned. If you wish for O’Reilly Oakstown to arrange the collection of tank, the tank must be overground and clear of any debris. A hardcore surface from road to tank must be in place. Please note that a transport and administration charge will apply, which will not exceed 35% of the gross value of the goods.
Upon return of the cancelled goods to O’Reilly Oakstown and verification that they are in a re-saleable condition, we will refund the value of the goods by bank transfer, less any transport and administration charges, within 28 days
Cost includes installation using a rigid truck with rear mounted craneGood access is assumed for a 4 axel rigid truck with rear mounted crane.
Excavation for tank can be coordinated with delivery which ensures the tank(s) can be installed directly from truck to excavation.
Note our domestic systems range from 5 to 13 tonne in weight.