6 Benefits of the BAF System for Sewage Treatment
Read through our 6 benefits of the BAF systems for sewage treatment, and if you have any questions please contact us to find out more.
- The Oakstown BAF system has been extensively tested at the Institute of Wastewater Technology in Aachenin Germany to achieve certification to En12566 part 3
- Our treatment efficiency results far surpass the requirements of the Irish annex to En12566-3
- Our 8PE system comprises a full 4000 Litre ( 900 gal ) Primary Treatment tank and a similarly sized Secondary Treatment tank. This allows for substantial sludge storage to extend the interval between desludging – typically 3 – 5 years.
- Because of this unique two-stage construction, the Oakstown BAF system is ideally suited to upgrading existing septic tanks.
- See also our 6PE system
- Unlike some plastic systems, the Concrete Tanks will not rise, or crush, when ground water rises and clay expands during inclement weather. Furthermore, there is no requirement for concrete backfilling around our tanks, simply backfill with clay – a considerable saving.
- When it comes to sewage treatment, the three most important things are “reliability, reliability and reliability“. That is why here at Oakstown, we use the best quality components available and we keep controls simple.
- Our service team are dedicated and proactive. lt is our goal to be there when you need us.
- When installed, the BAF® System is fitted flush with the surrounding ground level – no unsightly equipment protruding above ground.
Full Installation Service
- O’Reilly Oakstown supply, fit and commission each system.
- We don’t simply drop it on site. Our staff will be on hand during installation with good advice borne of years of experience to ensure that your system is perfectly installed.
- We supply the Electronic Control Box, Alarm Panel and all necessary cable for each system.
- Your system comes with a free one year service contract.
To learn more about the installation or maintenance of a sewage treatment system on your site, call us today on 046 9431389, or contact us here, we will be happy to discuss your individual requirements.
Find out more about Wastewater Treatment on the EPA website