Information we collect
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
- Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information.
- Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
We will send our newsletters to those who request them, and immediately unsubscribe those who request it. We keep our subscription lists as clean as possible to prevent obsolete e-mails to take unnecessary bandwidth.
We will store subscriber personal information in a secure manner.
Use of Your Information
The information we collect is used for our own use in developing our website. In addition, we may use the information supplied to us via our website email contact form for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that you have expressed an interest in previously via our website.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Please contact O’Reilly Oakstown Environmental at email@example.com with any queries.